9.16.2008

***FREE*** Box of Turkey Stove Top Stuffing

my sister routinely finds the best ever craigslist listings on the baltimore version.


today's example:




***FREE*** Box of Turkey Stove Top Stuffing (Parkville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-842026905@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-15, 5:26PM EDT



I was doing some fall house cleaning and found that I have a box of turkey stove top stuffing in my kitchen pantry and since I'm not hosting Thanksgiving this year- I will never use it. It did expire September 5th of 2008, but I'm pretty sure it would still be ok- as long as were planning to use it fairly soon. If you can use this, please email me for the address to pick it up. Thanks !




Location: Parkville
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 842026905

No comments: